Don’t let your leather interior crack and fade away.
Keep your leather interior looking new.
Maintaining Leather Interior Value
Leather Interior Conditioning = Value Retention
Leather Cleaning and Conditioning
Causes of Damaged/Cracked Leather:
· Exposure to UV rays fades leather interiors
· Leathers leech protectants over time causing interiors to lose flexibility and softness.
· Proper cleaning must be done to avoid staining upholstery before conditioning.
It’s much easier to protect and condition leather upholstery than spend the money to attempt to salvage it. If leather is to retain its value and beauty, it must be cared for. This means regular cleaning and conditioning. When the leather is manufactured the automakers cover the leather with sealants, but as leather ages, it loses its essential protection, leaving the leather susceptible to oils, debris, and UV damage. To keep leather soft and pristine, you must first clean it and then replace the moisture and protection. Pride Auto Detailing has the products and expertise to ensure your car’s interior will maintain it’s value. Plus, our Leather Cleaning and Conditioning service does not leave an oily residue on your interior as some conditioners are known for. Instead we provide lasting protection, with a comfortable feel.
Pride Auto Detailing Leather Cleaning and Conditioning Service includes:
· Inspection of your Interior– to assess leather condition and cleaning method
· Thorough, yet Gentle Leather Cleaning – to remove debris and prepare leather for conditioning
· Applying Leather Conditioner– to protect from harmful UV rays
· Massaging Conditioner into Leather – to replenish moisture and prevent cracking
Contact us for a free quote.
Leather is a costly opting when purchasing any car, so its best to maintain it if you want to retain resell value.